The Suitability program delivers a technology solution to support many regulatory directives and requirements globally. The solution covers many different aspects of the client and trade lifecycle:
· Capturing data from clients, from multiple channels (online and paper)
· Algorithmically determining, from the captured data, the clients’ appetite for risk and their understanding of different investment products
· Calculating the risk the different products clients may invest in
· Pre-trade checks to ensure all trades made for a client are suitable
· Post-trade checks to evaluate various aspects of each clients overall portfolio
· MIS, enabling reporting to internal compliance and external regulatory bodies
The program is global and delivers to all jurisdictions. Business Analysts will have the opportunity to work on multiple applications, as part of a global team spanning EMEA, America and Asia and partner with stakeholders from various functions and JPM offices.
The programme is adopting the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). This role is expected to perform a combination of Business Analyst and Epic Owner roles. Key responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
· Perform detailed business and technical analyses to establish requirements for multiple in-scope applications
· Plan steps for successful execution with Suitability Tech teams, and partner with dependent application teams to complete overall delivery
· Adopt a quality-driven approach, with emphasis on automated testing, well executed internal and user test campaigns
· Be accountable for ensuring compliance with the bank’s software development processes and standards and take ownership for ensuring prompt turnaround of Production issues, as reported by the Operate team
· Identify, qualify and prioritize scope elements that maximize value for business and minimize technical debt in partnership with team-members in other regions
•8+ years of Technology experience of which 3+ years in Project Management/ Advanced Business Analysis
•Understanding of the Asset Management / Private Banking business
•Excellent oral and written communication skills with a clear ability to negotiate and influence outcomes
•Experience in a multi-geography setting, across time-zones and with remote teams
•Exposure to SCRUM/Agile and/or a project management certification (PMP, PRINCE2) preferred
•Good SQL knowledge – ability to write moderately complex queries and appreciate the data landscape
•Exposure to automated testing tools like Cucumber, Fitnesse
•Experience with Jira and Confluence is an advantage
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.