J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading asset manager for individuals, advisors and institutions. Our investment professionals are located around the world, providing strategies that span the full spectrum of asset classes. As one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world, with assets under management of $1.7 trillion, J.P. Morgan Asset Management provides global market insights and a range of investment capabilities that few other firms can match.
The Executive Director, Human Resources Business Partner will partner closely with the global Asset Management Operations leadership team to advise and establish HR priorities and solutions. The role will require you to establish and lead progress against our people agenda with a strong focus on change management, coaching, compensation and talent management development as well as delivering on a great employee experience.
As a Senior Human Resources Business Partner, you will identify and develop solutions based ideas on business priorities and organizational analysis. Your responsibilities will include strategic consultation and execution with all levels of management on resource management, location selection, organizational/structural design, compensation initiatives, talent and performance management, leadership/development, and employee relations.
You will partner with HR colleagues including the Development, Compensation, and Recruitment teams to create and implement specific HR programs directly aligned to business strategy including: incentive plans, diversity initiatives, people agenda, performance management, and mobility and career development.
· Strategic advisor to the Asset Management Operations leadership team to establish and drive the people agenda aligned to the business priorities
· Partner with senior management on business transformation, including organizational structure design, talent management, role definition and change management
· Drive all people practices including recruitment, talent, leadership development, performance management, organizational design, compensation, and diversity
· Partner with the AM HR team in recruiting, development, employee relations and compensation to develop and implement specific programs
· Oversee compensation programs, including the annual incentive process, to drive performance and ensure meritocracy
· Create and drive programs to support retention strategies, career development and mobility across the teams and across the firm
· Ensure employees and managers receive the appropriate counseling, guidance and support on employee relations issues
Establish and measure key people metrics, aligned with business goals and work with business to drive progress
· Experienced HR leader, with 10+ years of demonstrated performance and ability to provide HR consultation to executives and employees on HR issues including Employee Relations, Recruitment, Diversity, Environment, Talent, Compensation, HR policies and Performance & Talent Management
· Must have proven ability to link HR strategy to business goals and be able to partner with colleagues to influence broader HR strategies and practices for the benefit of the organization
· Previous HR leadership and HR management experience required
· Exceptional judgment, demonstrated ability to make sound decisions and be creative in developing alternative solutions in a fast paced environment
· Proven capability to work successfully across a large, global organization with multiple constituents
· Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult issues
· Ability to leverage data to formulate strategy and drive business results
· Experience with Fortune 500 company and highly recognized branded organizations strongly preferred
· Bachelor's degree in related field or comparable experience required
· The position is based in New York City. Occasional domestic travel required
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.