Chase Card Services is seeking a Senior Digital Product Manager who will lead the development of insight-driven digital strategies that result in innovative digital products and services for our Cardmembers. The digital product manager is responsible for product planning throughout the product life cycle, including defining the product vision and user experience, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, and working with business unit staff, IT, corporate digital strategists, and creative partners to ensure business and customer satisfaction goals are met.
· Manage product strategy and direction, from strategic planning to tactical activities.
· Translate business opportunities, customer needs, and business goals into an actionable experience roadmap.
· Develop supporting business cases for opportunities.
· Provide direction and oversight to ensure user experience and business objectives are met from the point of project initiation, through discovery, definition, concept development, and refinement.
· Obtain and use customer insights to design positive customer experiences based on quantitative and qualitative customer behavior and feedback.
· Develop business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications.
· Manage prioritization and trade-offs among features, user experience and performance.
· Partner with cross-functional teams (business partners, marketing, customer contact center, technology, etc.) to improve cross-channel customer experiences and drive successful execution.
· Be the expert on digital customer experience by mastering product functionality, constraints, business process, value, customer profile, and industry domain.
· Provide thought leadership in the Digital space and help internal partners and clients solve problems through domain expertise.
· Keep stakeholders well informed at all times
· 8+ years work experience in related positions with increasing responsibility
· 3+ years as a product manager on successful projects for digital media products (web, mobile etc.)
· Good understanding of user-centered design and usability principles. Specifically prefer candidates with strong digital interactive design, content creation, and management experience.
· Excellent project management skills and experience managing multiple large date-driven efforts simultaneously.
· Knowledge of credit cards and/or other financial services a plus.
· Experience in any of the following areas a plus: online/mobile banking, new product/service onboarding, payments, online security and authentication.
· A self starter able to work extremely effectively in a cross-functional environment and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality and easy to use digital products that delight our customers.
· Ability to analyze product performance and recommend improvements.
· Strong problem-solving, planning/organizational and presentation skills.
· Ability to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders and work with all levels within the organization.
· Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams that do not directly report to you.
· Results-oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
· BA/BS required. An M.B.A. is also desirable.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.