JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships.
Within Chase, Consumer Banking provides great products and an outstanding customer experience at over 5,600 branches and 18,700 ATMs in 23 states, as well as online and over the phone.
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us.
The SI Business Analyst (BA) performs analysis and design of business systems. The Business Analyst will help coordinate the BA team for highly complex projects. Acting as the liaison between the client, stakeholders, development team and technical analysts, the Business Analyst is responsible for the logical design of business processes and systems that satisfy customer requirements. The Business Rules Analyst remains involved throughout a project's lifecycle to ensure that the project deliverables satisfy the goals and expectations of the business.
The Business Rules Analyst will enable the team to follow Agile/Scrum methodology
The BA will work with the Design Authority, Architect & Dev leads to understand a project conceptually & provide estimates to projects. The BA will break the project work into features, works in refining the features list till the project is committed.
The BA needs to be able to think strategically and also understand business and industry trends. The BA is a key facilitator within an organization, acting as a bridge between the client, stakeholders and the solution team.
Mandatory Skills:• Experience with at least 3 Business Rules application implementations• At least 5 years of Business Analysis experience at large-scale companies • High aptitude and interest in working with the business users to analyze processes and derive business requirements. Able to grasp business concepts easily and communicate with the business using their language.
• Strong Data Analysis skills, including (but not limited to), data mining, business object model (BOM) and UML diagramming.
• Understanding Middleware systems & Service layer in a large enterprise system
· Nice To have Skills:
· Some programming experience
· Knowledge of Fusion framework
· Required Education/Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree or at least 10 years of IT experience
• At least 8 years of IT experience
• Minimum of 5 years in Business Analysis or Project Management Experience
• Experience with Mortgage, VLS, Originations applications is preferred
• Experience in Consumer or Business Banking is a plus
• Financial Services industry experience is preferred
• Understanding of project management methodology and experience with large, complex projects
• Expertise in business analysis, analytical and problem solving skills
• Work under minimum direction and use independent judgment in decision-making
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams and interact with all levels
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to drive and document business and technology requirements
• Ability to listen effectively and credibly present ideas
• Results orientated, willingness to commit to delivery and take charge
• Ability to be flexible, meet tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
• Strong analytical skills, ability to break down complex problems and projects into manageable pieces
• Understanding of web service-based frameworks, Behavior Driven Development, and working in Agile Workshop environment
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.