Risk Finance Technology –
Risk and Finance Technology (RFT) builds and supports the firm's financial infrastructure to ensure Finance professionals have access to the tools and information necessary to deliver drive success. In partnership with Global Finance Operations, Corporate Systems Infrastructure (CSi), and others, we deliver solutions that meet the requirements of our key clients. RFT provides technology support for general ledger, profitability, cost allocations, treasury, accounts payable, reference data, project accounting and fixed assets, and reporting tools and the Risk applications.
· Ability to communicate and work independently if required
· Understanding of the various software development cycles (SDLC agile, waterfall, etc.)
· At least 4+ year experience with Java / J2EE – worked on backend as well web based application (HTML, CSS). At least 6+ yr IT industry experience.
· Good Database skills (database) – Can design data model, write comquery and design/code logic to handle large volume
· Can use Excel to manipulate data and analysis
· Can work with Unix environment / scripting
· 2+ experience in finance industry. Understanding of financial or Market Risk concepts
· Plus - Exposure to Python and other technologies
· This experience is plus -- Autosys, Informatica, Perl, Python
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.