JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Global Financial Crimes Compliance is looking for an additional resource to help oversee the Firm’s KYC program and focus on writing KYC policies. The position provides an opportunity to further develop the Firm’s KYC program, advise senior management and leading business professionals across multiple lines businesses on KYC matters, ensure KYC requirements are properly implemented and sustained, and keep current with applicable legal and regulatory requirements. The role will require the following:
· Assist in further developing certain aspects of the Firm’s KYC program, developing new policies and procedures, advising the business in connection with new developments, administering corporate wide compliance policies and interfacing with counterparts in legal, audit and risk
· Understanding of the regulatory landscape to quickly identify and adapt to emerging compliance and reputational risks for KYC and adapt the compliance program accordingly
· Quickly size KYC compliance issues and trouble spots, and influence related remediation activities, including timely closure of action plans developed in response to adverse audits and regulatory examinations
· Active and regular communication with senior business management
· Working closely with senior compliance officers covering KYC to help ensure consistency in interpretation and application of existing and new regulatory requirements.
· Providing advice and interpretation on specific KYC compliance policies, procedures and topics, considering both the spirit and intent of the law.
· Advising the business in connection with new developments and products related to KYC
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.