Candidates with quantitative social sciences research experience are strongly preferred, especially those with experience in R, Stata, Python or SQL.
• Strong background in econometrics
• Experience working with big data (e.g. 1,000,000 data points and more)
• Demonstrated strong understanding of financial services and business issues is a plus
• Strong writing and oral communications skills
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Demonstration of problem-solving skills and the ability to take initiative
• Ability to work in a high-performance, professional environment, with quick turn- around and changing priorities;
• Ability to build relationships with subject matter experts across the firm, in order to access, analyze different datasets and validate findings;
• Strong project management skills
• Team Player and Flexibility.
• Master’s degree, PhD, or 5+ years of related job experience preferred.
1. Current resume
2. Cover letter
3. Writing sample (e.g., recent article, working paper, or class paper) that demonstrates your writing and analytical abilities
Please submit the above materials to email@example.com with the subject line:
Research Associate Application
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.