JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) - The Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) organization within CTR provides access control governance and Identity Services for all lines of business (LoBs) globally, providing the right access to the right people at the right time for all technology platforms and applications supported by CTR, and provides a comprehensive set of applications, tools, and staff to globally implement, monitor and manage technology risk solutions.
IT Risk & Security Management's (ITRSM) purpose is to ensure the security and resiliency of the Firms computing environment, protect customer and employee confidential information, and comply with regulatory requirements globally. We accomplish this through strong information security leadership and active collaboration with line of business information risk managers to provide high quality security solutions and services that are focused on improving the Firm's risk posture.
Identity & Access Management: Provide identity and access management solutions for the firms infrastructure and applications. Ensure the appropriate access controls are in place and applied effectively and continuously.
IT Risk & Security Management's (ITRSM) is seeking a qualified candidate for a Systems Engineer position that is responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of utilities and services in an enterprise-wide Identity & Access Management services infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical aptitude across a broad spectrum of technology; have solid experience with systems integration using vendor, custom and open source solutions; and have a history of working across organizations delivering solutions dependent on multiple groups for business process and technology requirements. The candidate should have experience with product release processes (project planning, change control, quality assurance and release management). It is desirable that the candidate have an understanding of Identity Management concepts and practices.
You will capture requirements for future architectural or tool set changes in the Identity & Access Management infrastructure; identify the techniques and technologies that should be applied at the enterprise level; help define the design, requirements and architecture that the IAM infrastructure must support; identify, analyze and address any technical dependencies and interfaces; develop operational methods to sustain performance, reliability, and availability.
You will work with engineers and operational support staff to provide solutions that meet business and technical requirements which follow firm-wide enterprise architecture and corporate Identity Management practices. You will assist in the development of procedures, standards and documentation. You will develop a solid understanding of the entire Identity & Access Management infrastructure lifecycle, software, and tool sets.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant work experience related to software development, systems engineering, IT architecture, and production support.
- Must have experience with several of the following: Java, J2EE, JSON, HTML, XML, maven, Eclipse IDE, Bash/Korn shell, Subversion, LDAP, Oracle
- Experience with LDAP, Active Directory, Perl, Python a plus
- Strong knowledge of object oriented design, Java concurrency and transactional frameworks, client-server and multi-tier architectures, relational database systems, query optimization
- Strong knowledge of RESTful Web Services, JDBC technologies
- Demonstrated experience with large distributed applications
- Knowledge of modern development lifecycles, including Waterfall, Agile and iterative development
- Detail-oriented with strong conceptual, analytical, problem solving, decision making and planning skills
- Must have the ability to use utilize application, scripting and operating system commands to configure, debug, and monitor large scale production systems.
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills; excellent written and oral communication skills; and demonstrated ability to interact with technical, non-technical, and business members of the organization.
- Ability to accurately interpret business direction and clarify technology's alignment with stakeholder needs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelors Degree desired, CISSP or Master of Science are a plus.
- Knowing VDS (Virtual Directory Service) is a plus