About JP Morgan Asset Management
J.P. Morgan Asset Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Securities brings together the strengths of the global J.P. Morgan family as well as best-in-class external resources to help meet the financial goals of our Clients. Our small size and broad scope allow us to customize solutions tailored to Clients’ specific needs.
The New York Branch Operations Specialist assists in all middle office operations as it relates to the Financial Advisor (FA) teams in the New York Office. This role, reporting into and supporting the NY Branch Operations Manager, includes responsibility for the following:
• Support Financial Advisor and new client on-boarding processes
• Assist with issue resolution for any complications/problems that may arise
• Coordination of client data and account information between clients and brokers
• Assist with Operational processing functions (ie. Trade ticket review, cashiering responsibilities)
• Participate in and take ownership for projects
• Be able to work independently, but keep manager informed of progress / issues.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.