Sr. Associate Business Analyst/Project Manager Reference Data Operations
The Global Strategy team within Client Reference Data is in the process of defining the direction, operating model and design of the CIB Client Reference Data operations utility. As part of this deliverable, the team will deliver automation capabilities built upon the future state operating model, drive stakeholder governance and represent Client Reference Data in a variety of firm wide programs. This role will be a hybrid BA/PM role based in Delaware and part of the Client Reference Data Strategy & Technology team.
· Work closely with the stakeholders to understand business requirements and work with our technology partners to define functional requirements for future state development plans of client on-boarding technology platform
· Produce project materials at all stages of project development lifecycle - current state process flows, business use cases, gap analyses, functional specifications, test plans and test scripts, and user training materials
· Clearly define objectives, lead the development of the implementation plan for the technology solution , and oversee the execution of that plan
· Review project materials with stakeholders and coordinate sign offs of deliverables
· Lead project coordination effort with major business and technology stakeholders
· Work with technology and business owners to ensure client on-boarding initiatives are properly prioritized
· Provide support for the production of project and program communication materials
· Manage timely execution of the plan and provide regular updates to project stakeholders
· Balance short term needs with long term strategic view and wherever necessary create short term solutions until the long term solution is ready
· Ensure projects are completed within established time and budget schedules and in compliance to enterprise project management standards for the respective program
· Project manager/business analyst or operations manager with at least 5 years of financial industry experience working on global projects
· Experience in managing complex projects from inception to delivery
· Ability to lead cross-functional teams and interact with all levels of multiple organizations
· Strong analytical background, problem solving and communication skills are necessary
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including MS Project and Visio
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.