- Manage Infrastructure Projects for the Risk and Finance Technology Organization. As a Project Manager, you will support
the development and management of the project scope and deliverables.
- Develop project plan and execution approach.
- Utilize a rigorous process of defining client requirements and project specifications. Analyze and discuss the potential
risks/benefits involved in using the specified technology solution to address the business requirement.
- Define purpose, clear roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success. Manage the project estimating
- Work with Program Manager, Resource Manager and AD Team to select core team, communicate approach; present
plans and gain sign-off from the business and IT leadership.
- Work with Resource Manager to implement resource strategy for specific organization and to implement sourcing
schedule to ensure workforce coverage.
- Optimize utilization of talent through specific development and mobility programs. Conduct project/phase kick-off
meetings to communicate individual roles and project expectations and ensure that all project team members have the
tools and training required to perform effectively.
- Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing issue resolution process and
taking corrective action as necessary.
- College degree, specialized training, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 7 years of IT Project Management experience
- PMP certification preferred
- Experience with MS Project, MS Excel Pivot Tables
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies (distributed systems: Servers, Storage (SAN/NAS), networking (VLANS,
load Balancing), functions (e.g. transaction management, risk management etc.) and industries
- Experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups
- Experience in working with Outside Service Providers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.