CIB CAO Training provides a wide range of training for all CIB CAO staff, from analyst to MD. All employees have a personalized Learning Map, with recommended training to develop their professional, technical, business, management and leadership skills. The Training team manages all aspects of training – from design and facilitation to program management and impact measurement.
The intern will interact with a range training colleagues, subject matter experts and clients at all levels. They will support various projects across Training to drive employee development. Specific responsibilities may include:
· Assisting in the creation of project plans and management of project risks, issues and dependencies and deliverables
· Program support that may include providing logistical support for classroom and virtual programs
· Assisting in the creation of program surveys, newsletters and other program collateral etc
· Updating content for the training portal (e.g. course alignment to competencies, article creation, etc.)
· Creating quality presentations, one-pagers and informational slides for senior management
· Working closely with global team members across Training and the People Agenda
· Providing basic analytical and reporting support
Articulate, with strong communications skills – oral and written
· Able to quickly and thoughtfully analyze information to develop insights and conclusions, and/or condense it for a senior audience
· Likes to solve problems, inquisitive, asks questions
· Organized with strong attention to detail, accuracy and ability to deliver on time.
· Able to work flexibly under pressure and within tight deadlines
· Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
· Interest in HR and Learning and Development
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.