The JPMorgan Chase Audit Department is accountable to the Audit and Examining Committee of the Board of Directors, the Office of the Chairman, senior management and our global and local regulators. The department has over 700 auditors, located in key locations across the globe. The Audit Department is responsible for assessing the adequacy of the control environments across the firm's lines of business. This is achieved through a program of audit coverage which is performed and managed by a team of financial business and integrated technology specialists.
The CWM Audit Team, which is part of the Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) Audit Team, is responsible for assessing the overall control environment across the Chase Investments and Chase Private Client channels in the United States.
The CWM auditor role will be based in New York, and will be responsible for assisting with the ongoing risk assessment, control identification, audit testing, report drafting and continuous monitoring activities across the Chase Wealth Management line of business.
As an auditor on the Chase Wealth Management (CWM) team, you will be responsible for the following:
· Minimum Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or other quantitative discipline. An MBA degree and/or professional certification, such as CPA or CIA a plus.
· At least 5 + year's internal/external auditing experience, with at least 1-2 years specifically covering Consumer Banking products, services, or operational functions preferred.
· Excellent communication (i.e., verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex and sensitive issue to senior management in a persuasive manner and influence change.
· Strong knowledge of key Consumer regulations.
· Strong analytical and risk analysis skills particularly in regard to understanding business processes, identifying control points and gaps, and assessing the probability and impact of an internal control weakness.
· Ability and desire to learn quickly, be flexible and think strategically.
· Ability to be able to multi task, complete projects on time and on budget, and be able to change priorities.
· Enthusiastic, self motivated, effective under pressure and willing to take personal risk and accountability.
· Ability to perform out of state travel (15-20%).
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.