JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading asset manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match. With clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns, more than 650 investment professionals provides over 200 different strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity and take leadership positions in America, U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan.
The Service and Operations technology group within Global Wealth Management is looking for a user experience specialist to become part of our global technology team. In this role, you will design and build mockups and prototypes for strategic Service and Ops applications. You will work closely with business analysts and other developers to analyze requirements, diagram workflows, develop a UI paradigm, and enable building highly usable interface solutions. You will also identify alternative design strategies, assess design viability and rapidly transform business requirements into a user interface design.
- Develop functional prototypes using white board brainstorming, low and high fidelity mockups and user experience requirements
- Rapidly prototype application solution design, look, feel and aesthetics
- Collaborate with business and development teams on the design of the product,, develop the style guidelines and the technical implementation
- Provide feedback and make recommendations regarding the web or application development solution and the relation to the user interface
- Perform user interface usability studies as required
- Develop and document design styles and user experience standards
- Collaborate with other UX specialists in the organization to adopt standards
- Create UI mockups, UI flow diagrams and write HTML and AngularJS code
Proven and demonstrable experience developing compelling user experiences and knowledge of User Interface Design, User Centered Design & Usability
Proven experience in workflow user interface modeling, rapid prototype development, building wireframes and mockups
Experience in Axure wireframe software and mockup tool or experience in similar tool
Must have excellent analytical, management, technical, oral, and written communication skills.
Self-motivated team player. Must possess the ability to research and resolve issues independently while working across teams to acquire needed information
Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
Bachelor's degree in a technical or analytical field with preferred focus on Information systems
Passion for building creative prototypes with compelling user experience