As an application developer / analyst I, you will design, develop, code, test, debug and document programming applications to satisfy requirements of one or more user areas. You will typically provide 24-hour daily production and technical support to assigned systems. You will also provide comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management and staff at the highest technical level. You will work closely with client management to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes. Additionally, you will researche and evaluate alternative solutions and make recommendations.
- 24/7 Customer Support and Service Delivery Model - Proficient
- Application Development - Proficient
- Business Analysis - Basic
- Business Applications Knowledge - Basic
- Business Continuity Testing Knowledge - Basic
- Database Development - Proficient
- IT Risk Management- Basic
- Operations Systems and Data Sources Knowledge - Basic
- Technical Problem Resolution - Basic
JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V .
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.