J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Risk Technology team is responsible for the technology platform and integration with JPM Morgan's risk systems to provide JP Morgan's risk managers with capability to assess impact of various market scenarios at a firm wide level.
Joining our team as an Quality Assurance Analyst in Core Credit Risk Technology, you will provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing solutions in an energetic and fast-paced environment. You will demonstrate strong problem solving, thorough testing, partnership, and use of test automation toolkits. These applications have over 5,000 users in JP Morgan's Wholesale Bank, including the Investment Bank, TSS, Asset Management and the Commercial Bank with visibility up to and including JP Morgan’s Senior Management. Our projects are part of the larger re-engineering and regulatory agenda including redesign of our current platforms, technology upgrade, and OCC assigned projects making it an exciting time to join our team!
We are seeking individuals with sufficient experience with Quality Assurance. Applicants should demonstrate problem solving, use of automation, and proper testing and documentation of results. Strong partnership and communication is a must.
· Clear communicator (written and verbal).
· Creative solving of technical problems.
· Ability to focus on deadlines, deliverables and be able to work under pressure.
· Ability to think abstract.
· Experiences in Quality Management Software and Processes.
· Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software solution being tested.
· Business process understanding.
· Knowledge and experience in different automation frameworks.
· Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
· Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
· Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test ware like the test data, data validation and automated scripts.
· Determine the scope of the test automation.
· Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
· Hold and facilitate test case reviews with business analyst and developer team members.
· Report manual and automated execution results.
· Backend database testing using SQL including validating stored procedures, jobs and triggers.
· Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes in a timely fashion.
· Ensure all tests are covered in time and form and report timely any deviation.
· Bachelor of Science degree preferred.
· 6+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
· Expertise in programming languages such as Java or JS.
· Expertise with SQL, ALM.
· Experience with Testing Automations tools. Froglogic Squish is considered a plus.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.