JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
We are actively seeking a Legal Operations Associate to assist internal staff members with Legal Department application questions, escalations and training. The position will also assist with end user technology related projects, and cross-train to provide back up support to other team members as directed. You will be expected to provide input on application enhancements, training and communications. You will manage individual workload to deliver on agreed upon SLAs and project milestones; identify/mitigate risks to delivering solution on time; and act as a team champion to meet our goal of providing excellent customer support to Legal Department staff members.
This position will partner with the Operations Team Manager to establish level of support and SLAs; implement processes and procedures, and troubleshoot Legal application questions. The position will work closely with Global Technology, Legal Technology, Finance, Control/Third Party Oversight, and Legal Practices and Information Solutions teams.
This position will be accountable for troubleshooting ‘Level 2’ application issues raised by internal department staff members related to Legal applications such as matter management, spend management, document management, and others. You will partner with internal contacts to develop expertise of the functionality of the applications in order to competently answer questions. You will escalate items outside of the defined scope to the ‘Level 3’ support team for resolution.
To be successful in this position you will have the ability to learn quickly, prioritize tasks, and communicate effectively and thoughtfully.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical or business area or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3+ years of applications support work experience
- Excellent communication, analytical and writing skills; ability to think outside the box
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage workload is essential
- Self-motivated, forward-thinking, and professional
- Previous experience using the Advanced Inventory Management System, Request Center, and Vulcan Queue.
- Ability to work with various levels of technical experience
- Must be available to work in the office M-F 8:30AM to 5:30PM EST
- Ability to travel, as requested
- Self confident, self directed, and ability to work with various levels of staff and management
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to remain calm, work in a fast paced, at times pressured environment, and balance competing priorities
- Skilled in problem solving and analytical reasoning