About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
GCB - Corporate Banking Analyst
The Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with large corporations and public sector organizations globally to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. As a group we cover US subsidiaries of global multinational companies based in EMEA, APAC, and LATAM. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced corporate bankers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We leverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business.
As a central part of the firm's plans to further expand its successful international banking franchise, the Global Corporate Bank offers exciting opportunities as a place to work.
We are currently seeking to recruit for a Global Corporate Banking Analyst to support our team.
Working in a team environment, the Analyst will have access to senior officers of the firm and senior clients. You will be challenged to perform at the highest levels of excellence and are rewarded for your achievements in a demanding environment. The analyst would be required to work with other professionals as a team drawing from the full spectrum of the firm's resources to develop customized financial solutions to meet the needs of clients.
The Analyst will work with Managing Directors, Executive Directors, Vice Presidents and Associates, assisting them with all client activities (marketing, execution and on-going relationship management). The analyst will assume responsibility for managing internal processes for deal executions, internal approvals, business aspects of regulatory reporting and ongoing management of client relationship
• Assisting Corporate Bankers and Treasury Sales Managers in managing existing client relationship and developing new client base
• Develop proficiency across all products within the scope of the GCB
• Preparing internal approval documents such as credit memos and balance sheet committee models.
• Help with industry and credit analysis (review financial statements, listen to and summarize investor presentations, and support credit approval and documentation process)
• Conduct industry and company research
• Maintain internal reports including deal tracking, pipeline reports, and balance sheet memos
• Assist in the preparation of pitch books and other marketing materials to help generate new revenue
• Help with projects as requested
• Bachelor's degree with outstanding academic credentials
• High level of motivation, dependability, intelligence & a team player
• At least 2 years of professional work experience
• Excellent MS Office skills, specifically Excel based modelling and PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong quantitative, analytical and computer skills including PowerPoint and Excel based modeling
• Familiarity with JP Morgan processes and products
• Proficiency with research tools including Bloomberg
• At least two years of experience in either Corporate Banking, Investment Banking or Credit
• Series 63 & 79 license holders strongly preferred
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.