Description: The Operations Section Manager will be responsible for the daily hands on management of a staff of 10+ FTEs in a critical operations unit in the Retirement Services Line of Business. The manager must respond to all inquiries and provide timely resolutions. The manager must ensure that the daily work is assigned and that the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met on a consistent basis. The Operations Section Manager will be responsible for conducting monthly quality reviews on all staff. The quality reviews will determine if the staff followed proper procedures and delivered excellent customer service within the required SLAs. The findings will be reported on a monthly basis to the Operations Unit Manager. They will also be responsible for training their staff and ensuring the team is educated on the departmental processes. It is the responsibility of the Operations Section Manager to assess processes and make recommendations for efficiencies and process improvements. This job requires strong policy/procedure IRS retirement knowledge.
· Strong management skills to manage the team effectively and inspire professionalism
· Strong analytical skills, detail oriented and problem solving skills to think strategically and tactically
· Must display a high sense of urgency
· IRA/Retirement experience a plus· Must be dependable and reliable with a great attendance record
· Ability to work in a deadline driven environment with changing priorities
· Flexible to cover all workday requirements/shifts/weekends
· Excellent knowledge of retirement (IRS) rules/regulations desirable
· Excellent oral and written communication skills (ability to prepare concise reports)
· Customer focus (internal & external) with emphasis on quality and risk containment
· Solid PC skills essential (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.