The Senior Specialist I will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of all contractual documentation required for various new opportunities and modifications to new and existing business. This includes creation of master agreement, amendments, pricing schedules and other related documents based on templates created by and approved by legal. They will ensure that all legal approvals are obtained and that contracts are electronically executed in accordance with our credit policy. They will review and scan appropriate tax documentation in accordance with IRS regulations, maintain all contractual documents in a secure, electronic location and track and identify various contract versions. Once they’ve ensured that all legal documents and requirements have been met, they will create a systemic pricing schedule that will be used for merchant billing and activate once quality control process has been completed.
• Minimum 5-7+ years business related experience
• Proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
• Associates degree or equivalent
• Experienced in typing, computers and other office equipment
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• The ability to plan, organize, prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously is essential
• Excellent follow through, attention to detail, concentration and accuracy are necessary for performing tasks
• Banking and credit card experience
• Some contractual experience
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.