- Hands on Experience in J2SE, J2EE, Tomcat, XML, XSL and related technologies
- Good knowledge in UNIX/Shell scripting and Linux
- Good RDBMS concepts; PL/SQL knowledge, ORM, Oracle exposure
- Experience with Eclipse, Ant, Test Automation experience required
- Drive timely and quality resolution of Incidents, Problems and Change Requests for Java based Integration Platform
- Take ownership of business-critical and complex applications and respond timely manner
- Support implementation of the application including release and deployment in UAT / Production environment
- Identify technical improvements, Process Improvements, innovative solutions and suggest
- Knowledge of enterprise SDLC standard process
- Should be able to translate business requirements to detail technical design and implementation
- Code Reviews (FishEye/Crucible), PMD, JUNIT, Performance, Memory Management
- Web services (WSDL or WADL), concepts and implementation
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.