Essential Skills and Experience
· At least 5 years experience in a marketing and/or communications role
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Outstanding ability to think creatively
· Be interested in what motivates people
· Understanding of industry standard marketing techniques
· Self-motivator and driven
· Excellent team player
· Ability to tailor communications based upon the audience and message
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
· Excellent relationship management skills with a strong ability to influence others
· Experience working in a global, cross-functional team
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
Preferred Skills and Experience
· Microsoft Office Suite
· PMP or Prince 2 certified, and Project Management experience a plus
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.