Chase is a leader in the financial services industry, providing banking, mortgages, credit cards, loans, payment processing
and investment services to 50 million customers - 1 out of every 6 Americans. As a division of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- serve 21 million households with consumer banking relationships
- are one of the nation's largest credit card issuers, with more than 64 million credit cards in circulation
- service 8 million mortgage and home equity loans
While we operate across a broad range of businesses, our mission at Chase is quite simple: to be the industry leader in
customer service. Our employees put the firm's resources to work every day for our customers.
Chase offers a dynamic environment and the training and support to meet your full potential. Our company is widely
recognized as a great place to work, to grow and to invest for the future. Join our team
The CCB Business Engineering group provides centralized prioritization, planning, design, and execution leadership &
support for large, complex, technology-dependent programs & projects that cut across CCB business and functional units.
The Program Execution of Business Engineering is comprised of 3 main functions: Execution, Testing & Delivery.
Under Testing, the Quality Assurance group partners across CCB business units to define strategies and approaches for
QA & User Acceptance Testing activities as well as setting and stewarding sound testing methodologies. Our success is
based not only upon talented people and teams using sound business methods, but also upon a key set of principles and
CCB Business Engineering has an immediate opportunity within its Business Quality Assurance team for a Quality
Assurance Manager. As a QA Manager leading a team of QA Leads and/or Analysts, you will support the delivery of quality products that meet clients specifications with minimum defects, on-time, and on-budget. You will define and improve Business and IT processes towards recognized industry
standards and bridge the gap between the current and desire quality levels by balancing short-term needs with long-term
perspectives of success.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Develop and maintain quality assurance standards and processes; manage quality improvement activities
- Create common business specific quality measurement frameworks and track improvement against these metrics
- Develop overall testing strategy and prioritize testing needs
- Ensure that quality assurance-related activities at both the program and at the project level are appropriately planned
- Ensure that problems are properly documented (RAID logs, status reports) and that defects are addressed
- Facilitate cross-CCB QA/UAT meetings with key stakeholders at various level of the organization
- Establish, maintain and manage strategic business and IT relationships
- Partner with key IT and business parties to ensure effective use of methodologies and communicate test strategies,
test results and performance through testing teams
- Contribute to continuous improvement by leveraging CMM, Six Sigma or industry best practices
- Role could include responsibilities in managing a team of Quality Assurance Leads and/or Analysts; provide direction and guidance; manage performance
and deliver feedback
- 8-15 years Financial Services experience with 8+ years in Quality Assurance/UAT, Program or Project Management
capacity in IT or Business environment; Consumer banking/credit card experience is preferred, but not required.
- Exceptional project and process management skills
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel, PPT, Word, ALM, Project skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as effective meeting facilitation and presentation skills
- Direct people management experience of exempt-level population, including coaching & development, prioritization,
managing capacity, and giving feedback
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, strategic client relationships at the Executive Level as well as Supervisor
- Able to successfully multi-task across tactical and strategic initiatives
- High degree of initiative and autonomy but must be able to function successfully as part of a team (in person and
- Honed consulting, influence, and negotiation skills to achieve desired outcomes
- Innovative and creative thinker; able to generate new ideas; forward-thinker; thought-leader
- Strong professional presence
- Able to manage time effectively, prioritize and escalate appropriately
- Strong attention to detail, follow-through and results oriented
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.