GTI Transformation Management Team (Vice President)
JPMorgan Chase is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today:
· We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion.
· We operate in more than 60 countries.
· We have 260,000 employees.
· We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
· We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is the technology infrastructure organization for the firm, delivering a wide range of products and services, and partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner. The objective of GTI is to balance both business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services across then firm. GTI is designed to address the unique infrastructure needs of specific lines of business and the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm.
The Transformation Team partners with senior leadership to drive large scale organization change initiatives to deliver on the GTI vision. As trusted advisors, we enable the translation of vision to structured programs and interventions designed to facilitate and accelerate positive outcomes. Our team has diverse skills ranging from strategic management, industry insights to technology and operations expertise, process transformation methodologies and organization management. This helps us to collaborate across levels of the organization to implement sustainable and material impact. Our 2014 plan spans almost all critical initiatives for GTI.
Key Responsibilities to Include:
· Identifying process improvement opportunities across the organization
· Leveraging data to understand current performance, and working with Service (Technology Infrastructure and Applications) owners to drive greater efficiency and control
· Influence at all levels to focus the organization’s resources and expertise on strategic initiatives to further GTI’s capability
· Work dynamically across many globally diverse virtual teams to deliver strategic initiatives
· Manage your own portfolio of work, and able to determine your own book of work
· Comfortable working as individual contributor and/or oversight of portfolios belonging to others
Skills & Experience
· Experience working within a large global organization
· 7+ years of experience in Technology and preferable within the finance sector
· Experience at working in a matrix management model, utilizing virtual teams
· Excellent communicator at all levels of the organization
· Strong negotiating skills, comfortable executing against recommendations & plans by overcoming barriers and resistance
· Adept at analysis, with the ability to understand MIS to draw conclusions and use data to frame a story.
· Ability to forge strong relationships and build a wide network throughout the firm
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.