About JP Morgan Asset Management
J.P. Morgan Asset Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Cash Operations is a team dedicated to servicing all of the client needs from transaction processing through investigations support. Individual is responsible for daily workflow, problem resolution and internal and external customer issue resolution or escalation. Individual has interaction with domestic and international team members. Individual has frequent interaction with front office personnel, operations regarding account administration and problem resolution.
The position is responsible for managing day-to-day activities of transaction processing for Private Bank Institutional and individual Clients. Incumbent is responsible for ensuring quality standards, department goals and objectives are met and our published service level standards are maintained across all teams globally. In addition, this position will be required to work through 6:30 est. in order to accommodate the Fed shut down.
• Responsible for direct supervision of team of 5-7 transaction processing employees including assigning and setting workflow priorities.
• Responsible for training and development and conducting performance reviews, as well as salary recommendations.
• Monitor daily performance against established metrics.
• Perform periodic performance reviews with in depth reviews done at mid year and year end.
• Perform monthly one on one meetings with staff to go over individual and team results.
• Hold team meetings to discuss issues, go over results, and inform team of changes
• Analyses information to determine accuracy and completeness of the data
• Complete daily/monthly MIS for management review. This MIS will include operator stats for volume and quality.
Risk and Compliance Responsibilities
• Accountable for Operation Risk Management including …support of CSA process and error and defect identification and remediation.
• Participate in technology and system issue identification and work on system and vender enhancement to improve efficiencies.
Responsibilities include understanding of money movement systems including PBIS and CPI. Individual will manage the queues in CPI , manage Uploads and TE file processes and assure process SLA’s are maintained. Participation on projects and committees to accomplish specific organizational objectives will occur. Hire will participate in process improvement on-going activities through contributing to the success of the projects throughout the phases of the project's life cycle. Incumbent will be to have the ability to draft professional written and verbal communications.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.