AM – Digital Wealth Management – Global Business Transformation
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset Management line of business serves institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and retail clients through its Global Investment Management and Global Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.4 trillion and assets under management of $1.8 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. (Assets as of March 31, 2015)
Global Wealth Management
J.P. Morgan offers expertise across wealth management disciplines to help clients advance towards their goals. By consistently keeping our clients informed, focusing on risk-adjusted returns and rapidly adjusting to tactical opportunities and risks, we stand by our clients through market cycles. J.P. Morgan's wealth management solutions are provided through the Private Bank and J.P. Morgan Securities Corporation.
Bank products and services are offered through JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates. Securities are offered by J.P. Morgan Securities Inc., member FINRA, NYSE and SIPC. J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. is an affiliate of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. J.P. Morgan's Private Bank is the marketing name for the private banking business conducted by JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its subsidiaries worldwide.
Global Wealth Management (GWM) is committed to delivering a differentiated client experience through a digitally enabled platform. In strong partnership with multiple groups (e.g., Front Office, Product, Marketing, Operations and Technology), the Global Business Transformation Teams’ (GBT) primary responsibility is to lead digital business transformation initiatives that drive GWM’s growth and innovation agenda. GBT initiatives improve the client onboarding and service experience and enhance our digital channels. The GBT team:
Members of the GBT team possess strengths in project management, problem resolution, effective communication, product knowledge, and marketing. The position requires flexibility and the ability to quickly adapt within a dynamic environment. Additionally, the GBT team is expected to provide broad insights and thought leadership around various business initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
· Understanding and defining business needs in the context of short and long term objectives
· Developing and translating quantitative analysis into strategy
· Analyzing data, processes, products, organizations and supporting critical applications
· Acting as a communication channel for ongoing project management status and issues
· Identifying weaknesses, gaps and opportunities for improvement and reporting the findings in a simple, compelling way to influence the business to transform and change the status quo
· Documenting and distributing meeting minutes, including decisions, action items and responsible parties
· Creating process maps and designing operating models
· Performing user acceptance testing of newly built processes and solutions, and guiding end users
· Articulating future state recommendations and implementation planning
Must be a highly energetic self-starter with a relentless focus on execution and exhibit the ability to:
· Understand and apply key principles of project management (e.g. scope statement, key stakeholders, project plans, identifying key issues/risks/dependencies)
· Execute various phases of a project life cycle (i.e., Initiate, Plan, Execute, Monitor/Control, Close)
· Identify and engage right resources, content/subject matter experts and decision makers to meet goals
· Work with Front, Middle and Back Offices and Technology teams to drive project goals
· Offer innovative solutions and demonstrate problem‐solving skills
· Work autonomously and demonstrate self‐motivation
· Interact and communicate effectively – written and verbal ‐‐ with all levels of staff
· Work well under pressure on multiple projects with tight deadlines
· Maintain a positive attitude and act as team player while delivering on high priority, time sensitive initiatives
· 2+ years of experience in strategic consulting, management consulting, project management, process improvement
· Experience with digital project execution and management
· Financial services/business consultancy or engineering backgrounds, preferably in Wealth Management
· Demonstrated ability to be an integral team member on large-scale, complex global projects (planning, designing, documenting, communicating)
· Bachelors degree from an accredited, high quality institution
· Strong PC skills (Microsoft Suite including Excel, Word and Visio)
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.