The role will encompass delivery and execution of GUI components, POCs, prototypes and application development for Internal and External facing User Interfaces for the group. Responsibilities will include:
• Working with the UX team members and project delivery team members globally across the firm to help deliver cutting edge application user interfaces.
• Develop, maintain, support and document UI component APIs as well as train non-UI developers on how to leverage them for their applications
• Ability to design and develop scalable API configurations for UI developers and JSON contracts for server-side Web APIs
• Develop and integrate Web 2.0 RIA interfaces for applications, UI Frameworks, POCs and prototypes
• Work with middle-tier developers to help integrate application user interfaces with ser-side Web APIs
• Developing and maintaining complex CSS themes based on J.P. Morgan branding and design guidelines as well as updating/modifying existing themes to address guidelines
• Test, deliver and communicate technology benchmarking and research findings
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.