As a Business Systems Analyst you will be part of the Call Routing team delivering Telephony solutions supporting the Chase customer’s experience when they contact our CCB Call Centers. The Call Routing team is part of Operations Infrastructure within CCB Operations and is responsible for developing and managing Centers of Excellence focused on business support capabilities that reach across the various CCB business functions.
You will be accountable for interpreting business requirements and implementing technical call routing solutions in collaboration with our senior leaders across CCB. This role will perform research and analysis - recommend solutions and drive decisions that make a positive impact for our customers. You will own and champion multiple business/technical processes, standards and controls. The technical aspects of your role will include the ability to create and maintain complex configurations within Genesys, troubleshoot issues and coordinate efforts with stakeholders and other internal operations and technology teams.
· Consult with Business teams to understand complex requests, providing solutions and business requirements that solves the need.
· Identify call routing capabilities and develop road maps required to support evolving business and operating models.
· Collaborate with IT teams to design and implement new solutions, maximize operating efficiencies and reduce cost
· Design, build, document, test, implement and maintain Genesys Call Routing configuration, and business routing logic and strategies for multiple business
· Troubleshoot issues, and coordinate efforts of internal departments and vendors to ensure proper call routing and CTI data passage
· Train and develop team members on core call routing system functionality, controls process, triage and incident management. May manage a team of Technical Specialists.
· Backup 24x7 on-call support for call routing issues on a rotating basis Provide first level support on priority issues escalation
· 5+ years technical and call routing background supporting high volume, multi-site Contact Centers preferred
· Advanced experience with Genesys Call Routing Platform OR Aspect/UIP
· Voice and Data Network Infrastructure knowledge
· IP enabled Contact Centers experience is preferred
· Ability to troubleshoot any complex issues around Genesys configuration and/or call routing logic;
· Technical and process expert. Must be able to explain technical detail and provide guidance to internal stakeholders
· Proven program leadership and strategic thinking is required
· Detail oriented and technically savvy
· Strong analytical and presentation skills
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.