JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Global Technology Infrastructure Service Delivery (GTI) is the technology infrastructure organization for JPMorgan Chase, partnering with all lines of business to deliver a wide range of high-quality products and services. We provide exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost-effective manner by following three strategic objectives:
Stability and Security – Deliver a controlled, stable, resilient and secure operating environment
People – Develop and manage our people to build a high-performing, delivery-focused team
Delivery – Deliver business value through technology while improving efficiency and productivity
GTI Cloud Development - Cloud Development is a responsible for architecting, designing and implementing a new, cutting edge, cloud platform for transforming our business applications into scalable, elastic systems that can be instantiated on demand.
This role will work in the public cloud team developing secure services and platforms to support Key management activities for consumption by JPMC internal teams.
- Developer to play a key role in shaping the future-state of the enterprise security infrastructure technologies, specifically an internal KMS
- While the role will be development focused, it will require a broad working knowledge of infrastructure, security processes and technical implementation.
- Every service delivered by this team will be built with security from the ground up. This role will need an understanding of security guidelines and regulation and be able to map these to both process and technical solutions to deliver end to end security.
- The skills spelled out below are general skills / background required
- Solid Software Engineering Fundamentals
- Deep Java Knowledge
- Ability to design and build complex systems from scratch
- Integration – REST APIs, JDBC, SQL, JMX
- Web Application design and development - HTML5 / CSS3/jQuery
- Experience with SOA/Microservices.
- Modern SDLC (TDD, BDD, CI, Automation)
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to communicate at a level commensurate with the audience at hand, be they expert or non-expert.
- Understanding of Agile and Lean thinking/DevOps
- Working in a globally distributed team.
- Strong knowledge of UNIX and/or UNIX like operating systems.
- Perl, Python.
- Knowledge of systems monitoring tools
- Experience with messaging technologies, especially AMPS.
- NOSQL Databases
- Interest in or experience with machine learning/data science.
- Knowledge of techniques for dealing with very large datasets.