The UX Design Lead is responsible for designing a suite of internal products for the GIM Distribution organization across Institutional and Funds businesses globally. This role will define and validate UX standards and best practices across the GIM Distribution platform with the ultimate objective of increasing productivity and adoption, as well as reducing costs from a development, training and support perspective. This position requires strong cross-discipline collaboration with business and technology while representing the needs of internal end-users.
• Rapid prototyping of interactions and workflows as a way to illustrate users’ needs and to help refine business requirements.
• Define and evangelize the use of a common interaction pattern library.
• Establish a flexible library governance process as a way to evolve our products.
• Promote UX process best practices.
• Use design thinking methods as a way to put users at the center of the design process.
• Identify and build strategic relationships.
• Participate in project scoping and planning.
• Mentor more junior designers.
• Appetite and drive for innovation.
• Empathy for internal “expert” users’ needs.
• Passion for understanding complex business use cases.
• Expert in presentation layer concepts such as progressive enhancement, and responsive design.
• Strong knowledge of tools and technologies that aid the UX design and usability process.
• Strong sense of data visualization as a way to quickly convey key sales metrics.
• Ability to deal with competing priorities, motivated by a positive 'can do' attitude.
• Demonstrated ability to meet and enforce deadlines.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate at executive levels.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across all levels and influence key stakeholders.
• Strong analytical skills, oral and written communication.
• Able to work with teams across multiple business lines and geographies.
• 10+ years of delivering UX with a track record of delivering results.
• Financial Services background preferred.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.