The Digital Marketing Group will serve as an internal agency partnering with the lines of business to build a cohesive digital marketing experience. By offering domain skill set and governance across the different digital channels, including chase.com, third- party media, search, social and mobile the Lines Of Business (LOB) marketers will be empowered with industry leading tools and analytics to drive their business programs.
We are looking for a VP of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) who can lead paid search campaigns, drive strategy, and deliver positive business results and innovative work for our Lines of Business (LOB). He or she will be directing the implementation of search campaigns while also building and expanding our current search capability. This candidate needs to be confident in leading a team but also ready and willing to roll up their sleeves and get the work done. The ideal individual is a technically-minded leader with a passion for online marketing strategy.
This role will report to the Head of Search for the LOB, and is responsible for keeping leadership up to date with team, employee and client developments. The VP of SEM will ensure that projects are produced completely and correctly before being sent to the Client.
· Implement a systematic approach to account creation and optimization within the paid search team
· Act as a strategic leader to the growing PPC team, providing on-boarding, training, career development, mentoring, and high-level strategy for the group
· Deeply understand, appreciate & influence client business drivers, customer segmentation, and target needs and develop thoughtful and strategic marketing plans and executions
· Collaborates with Senior Management and direct reports to create and drive against client digital and search strategy
· Lead search programs by spearheading client initiatives and helping to frame the business to internal team members
· Inspires and motivates a search team to deliver top-notch work and thought leadership
· Collaborates with agency partners to drive integrated creative strategies
· Fosters a successful client relationship resulting in long-term organic growth. Professionally manages client relationship, feedback, direction and expectations
· Leads the development of SEM strategies with a view on integrating with SEO efforts
· Oversees all aspects of client search business from concept through execution with attention to quality and detail
· Accurate financial management of client business from scoping to forecasting and budget reconciliation
· Delivers effective oral presentations (over the phone and in person) with poise and confidence
· Is a PowerPoint black belt and creates dependable, organized, and clear communications at all levels and across all departments
· Demonstrates agility in constructing insightful, meaningful real-time dialogue with clients â€“ about the work as well as their business
· Frames key issues facing the clients and develops recommended approaches
· Orchestrates partnerships with internal teams to manage priorities, schedules, and deliverables
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience required, MBA preferred
· 5-8 years search organic search engine marketing experience (agency experience preferred) managing large-scale, CPA driven accounts
· 3+ years Fortune 500 client experience in search engine optimization
· 1-2 years of experience managing and leading teams required
· Proven track record of developing strategy and executing top-notch search campaigns (SEM ) preferable with recognized and respected brands (financial experience a plus)
· Ability to consistently produce results under pressure in a fast-paced environment both as an individual contributor, and in a team environment
· Capability with third party tools and technologies â€“ Adobe Adlens, DS3, BrightEdge
· Certified by Google AdWords
· Experience with Google Adwords API and various data management platforms
· Process and numbers driven with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations.
· Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and MS Office
· Exceptional time management and organizational skills
· Brilliant verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to coach, innovate, and collaborate across groups
· Committed to quality, service, and efficiency
· A self-starter and a fast learner
· Show diplomacy, flexibility, and grace under pressure
· Excellent interpersonal skills with people at all levels of a business
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.