J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering innovative and intelligent solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years and we keep their interests foremost in our minds at all times. This combination of product strength, intellectual capital and character sets us apart as an industry leader. J.P. Morgan is part of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a global financial services firm with assets of $2.0 trillion.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Risk Finance Technology delivers timely solutions using the best design and implementation tools, including Service Oriented Architecture and a Lean/Agile development framework, in order to continuously improve business processes while taking an outside-in, customer-centric perspective.
Risk Finance Technology within Corporate division is seeking Junior Developers to support and enhance Financial Planning, Analysis and Management Reporting platform. We are at the early stages of a strategic initiative to re-architect the platform to reduce down time and improve scalability and efficiency. Successful candidate will have opportunity to shape the design of the new platform.
- Provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications within mature technology environments.
- Utilize mature (3rd or 4th Generation) programming methodologies and languages and platforms (TM1, Java, SQL, big data- near future) and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
- Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations.
- Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing.
- Incorporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
- Translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop.
- Enhance software application modules.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications.
- Identify application code-related issues.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills
- Ability to take initiative to research and learn emerging technologies
- Willingness to Learning new OLAP technologies like TM1, Big data, etc …
- Minimum 2+ years experience in coding, testing and or debugging skills.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience using Core java & J2EE to develop dynamic web applications
- Minimum 2+ years experience SQL.
- Familiarity with Subversion , Jira , Maven and Jenkins
- Writing high quality code using coding guidelines