JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Chase is the U.S. consumer and
commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading
global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in
more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small
businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage
offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with
Within Chase, Consumer Banking
provides great products and an outstanding customer experience at over 5,600
branches and 18,700 ATMs in 23 states, as well as online and over the phone.
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of
a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our
communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others
first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite
you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next –
for you and for us.
About Auto Finance:
Chase Auto Finance offers loans through more than 16,200 auto dealerships and directly to thousands of Chase customers. The Auto Finance business is one of the top bank providers of auto financing in the country and manages a portfolio of more than $51 billion in assets. They have more than 3.3 million customers and maintain relationships with over 75 percent of all U.S. automotive dealers
This position is in the Chase Auto Mortgage Banking Technology - Auto Finance IT QA team. This team is responsible for conducting technical software testing. The QA analysts and leads will work closely with SME's from the businesses, IT project managers, applications developers and User Acceptance Testers to deliver high-quality application software solutions to the Auto Finance business.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst supporting Auto Finance IT, you will create and document test strategies, plans and cases. You will team with other QA analysts through test execution cycles for projects and be the face and voice of QA for projects. You will own/manage/conduct defect calls and produce QA reporting statistics and reporting in ALM. You will work closely with the application development teams and participate in design and defect discussions. Additionally, you are expected to support the QA testing through the full SDLC support of project through the warranty period.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will perform hands-on technical testing and direct the activities of other QA testers, to provide quality testing that addresses the needs of the Auto Finance Quality Assurance team.
The subject areas in which our team operates (and on which you would be expected to acquire proficiency on), are:
- Test Strategy Development
- Test Plan Development
- Test Case Design
- Test Coverage Analysis
- Functional and Non-Functional Testing
- Automation Testing
- Defect Remediation
This is a demanding position for a motivated, independent individual who relishes the challenge of applying innovative test solutions to drive improvements in defect detection using internal and industry best practices. You will be responsible for thoroughly reviewing business requirements, functional requirement specifications and design documents and applying a structured approach to deliver test coverage which achieves the test phase effectiveness and efficiency goals of the QA organization. You will provide the guidelines and test case development flow under which QA testing will operate. You will hold accountability for the delivery of QA Test Plan documents covering Test Approach, Coverage, Schedule, and Resource requirements.
As a hands-on QA Test Analyst, you will develop test scripts in accordance with defined workflow's and use cases. Apply advanced testing concepts to detect defects and faults in the applications under test. Manage the test case and test plan review process for the QA test team. Work with business and technology leads to identify appropriate data for testing, and prepare that data for test cases. Assist Application Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving problems. Assess and revise test sequence and scope based upon test results, risks, changes to the software. Develop regression test planning to balance coverage and risk while optimizing test efficiency. You will document test procedures and test results and ensure that readiness and execution goals are met. You will be a key stakeholder and decision maker for defect severity rating and failure mode analysis.
The points below have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these, with or without a reasonable accommodation, for your application to be considered.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology (IT), Computer Science (CS), Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in SW Testing as a Test Engineer or SQA Analyst
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the following:
- Mainframe and Web Based application testing
- Software Test Tools including HP Quality Center, QTP/UFT, BPT, LISA,
- Developing test strategies, test plans based on functional specifications, use cases, and business requirements
- Experience in advanced testing concepts such as traceablity matrices, boundary value analysis, state transition testing, test coverage analysis
- Experience in regression test planning through the use of risk based testing approach for automation and manual testing
- Technical skills in QTP/UFT, Cobol, JCL, CICS, SQL, Java, Oracle Database, Unix, Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to fine details
- Experience with development of software quality metrics for driving test improvement
- Strong understanding of test automation
- Experience in working with distributed teams a strong plus
- ISTQB or SQAI Advanced Level Technical Test Certification
- Experience with Agile SDLC methodology is highly desired.