US Institutional Equity provides investment management capabilities to institutional clients, based on proprietary, fundamental research, implemented by portfolio managers. Dedicated research analysts produce long-term valuations on the companies in their sector, and portfolio managers use these insights to construct disciplined portfolios for our clients.
The US Equity Fundamental Research group is currently looking for a Research Analyst to cover Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs). The main responsibilities in this position would include:
• Research companies and industries. Cover the given universe of REITs.
• Make relative valuation comparisons and investment recommendations to portfolio managers.
• Participate in managing regional and global analyst funds.
• Work and communicate with a global network of JPMIM analysts.
• Strong understanding of financial markets and securities valuations
• Buy-side experience preferred
• Ability to deliver clear/concise investment recommendations under significant uncertainty
• Ability to distinguish between essential and nonessential information
• Strong spreadsheet modeling skills
• Excellent oral and written skills. Ability to work effectively with colleagues based in New York, London and Tokyo
• At least five years of relevant experience
• Educational background: CFA
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.