JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2trillion, and over 200,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across six business segments including Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Asset & Wealth Management, and Retail Financial Services and Card Services.
The Wealth Management division of JPMorgan Chase & Co. is part of the Asset & Wealth Management business segment. For over 160 years it has offered customized solutions and client service of the highest quality to solve the complex needs of wealthy individuals and their families around the world. With assets under management of $1.25 trillion, it is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
The Private bank is undergoing large-scale change to accommodate increased volume, regulatory requirements, and process re-engineering. As a result, significant investments are being made to improve the strategic architecture and build a world-class scalable platform that supports the growing client base that most effectively leverages the firm.
The Global Wealth Management (GWM) Credit Program Office drives the operational credit, regulatory, and credit risk agenda in support of this change and infrastructure changes. Additionally, the GWM Credit Program Office delivers critical solutions in terms of strategic frameworks and operational transformations which increase the Private Bank’s credit capabilities across multi-operating platforms and multiple regulatory jurisdictions.
• Business analysis to support definition and development of business requirements, business and data flows, procedures, and training materials
• Data analysis, including data collection and synthesis, and translation of those results into concrete actionable solutions
• Partner closely with the Front and Middle Offices, Operations, Legal, Compliance, and Technology to ensure all project deliverables are met
• Present findings and recommendations in a manner that clearly identifies issues, explains causes, details business/client impact, and build a business case and consensus for change
• Define user acceptance test plans and test cases, work with lines of business to obtain script approvals, execute user acceptance testing, including logging defects, and garner sufficient knowledge and understanding of results to provide sufficient information for signoff on deliverables
• Create presentation materials for working groups and senior management meetings
• Provide implementation support including production checkout of new tools and user training
• Create, manage, and track project tasks, action items, change controls, and weekly metrics
• Ad-hoc project support and requests as needed
• College degree and 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in the financial services industry
• Previous project analyst experience preferred
• Experience in creating business process flows, developing business processes and procedures
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Ability to manage concurrent assignments in an effective and efficient manner
• Strong communication and decision-making skills
• Ability to analyze and manipulate financial and product data, draw conclusions therefrom, and identify areas of process inefficiencies and engage in relevant solutioning and remediation of issues
• Team player adept at navigating a fluid and dynamic environment
• Highly disciplined, self-motivated, and delivery-focused individual who is able to work independently
• Proficient in Microsoft products-Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, MS Access and Visio
• Series 99 required within 120 days of hire