The Application Developer for the Integrated Credit Risk Desktop program within Core Credit Risk Technology will partner with technology colleagues to develop the functionality and user experience of the strategic integrated platform.
· 5+ years of experience in developing enterprise applications, solid understanding of core Java concepts, including algorithms and concurrency
· In-depth experience working with application servers such as Weblogic, Tomcat on Unix/Linux
· 3+ years working with search engine technology on large datasets, experience with Elasticsearch preferred, Solr will also be considered
· Understand Lucene inverted index internals, performance implications in document mapping design
· Solid experience in search engine DSL in performing queries, filters, faceted search and caching to minimize memory and improve latency
· Familiarity with performance tuning within a cluster, node level replication, shard allocation and document routing
· Keeping abreast of current technologies, interested in researching new technologies to solve problems
· Excellent communication skills and ability to work with others including business analysts, software developers and project managers
· Good understanding of database technologies, including Oracle, Sybase.
· Experience in Spring a plus
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.