JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Corporate Technology & Risk (CTR) delivers streamlined
and consistent solutions supporting JPMorgan Chase’s Controls,
Compliance, Legal, HR and IT Risk agendas, with a focus on stability,
delivery, efficiencies and people. The goal of CTR’s drive to
standardization, consistency and simplicity is a JPMorgan Chase
architecture that fosters long-term productivity, quality and innovation
across the entire enterprise. The disciplines within this organization
are Compliance Technology, Oversight & Controls Technology, Legal
& e-Discovery, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk &
Controls, HR Real Estate & Global Services Technology, and Third
Party Risk Management.
The Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM)
organization within CTR provides access control governance and Identity
Services for all lines of business (LoBs) globally, providing the right
access to the right people at the right time for all technology
platforms and applications supported by CTR, and provides a
comprehensive set of applications, tools, and staff to globally
implement, monitor and manage technology risk solutions.
VP, Engineering Manager – Certificate and SSH Key Management
As an Engineering Manager and Service Lead,
you will work with business IT leadership and Business Service
Owners(BSO) to understand IT business strategy and their implication to
application(s) under your responsibility. You will be accountable to
Business and Technology Management for Key Management services for the
firm. You will prioritize and manage development and implementation of
enhancements/changes, oversee Release Management including the final
production acceptance review and signoff.
the Certificate and SSH Key Management Engineers to drive the delivery
of the Certificate & SSH Key Management firm wide tool
- Managing individual workload and work of team to deliver agreed upon project milestones.
- Acting as a team leader, providing support and a review point, for Project Managers and Developers
- Interacting with LOB leadership to understand and prioritize demand and work with Lead Engineer to suggest enhancements.
business baseline technology budget for application and Digital
Certificates - related activities, approve ad hoc, non application -
related spending and seek ways to reduce baseline application – related
- Identifying/mitigating risks to delivering solution on time.
- Coaching staff in technical matters and delivering on other job-related responsibilities.
- Conducting performance reviews, appraisals and personal development planning with each team member.
- Promoting effective teamwork and resolve interpersonal issues.
- BS in Computer Science or related experience
- 10+ years’ experience in the Authentication or Identity & Access Management space with an engineering background.
+ years of relevant development experience in systems and applications
management including systems/application design: Java, .NET and MS SQL
operational management experience - directly managing application
development and engineering staff team of 10+ people globally is
- Strong project management and team management skills e.g. planning, budgetary control, and people management is required.
- Experience implementing quality guidelines, standards and procedures is required.
and able to represent the engineering efforts of the team to senior
management in presentations and business stakeholders is required.
in Identity and Access Management to provide application and services
to multiple clients while managing integration across the internal
product stack across a complex environment is a plus.
- Self-starter with excellent analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly understand complex technologies
- Knowledge and background on end to end life cycle management of certificates and keys
- Experience with Venafi, MS PKI, SSH key management, Symantec PKI