5+ years of experience in designing and developing enterprise applications, solid understanding of core Java concepts, including algorithms, data structure and multi-threading
· Experience in UI Development using Sencha ExtJS
. Programming experience in Java, J2EE and Spring Framework
· In-depth experience working with application servers such as Weblogic, Tomcat on Unix/Linux
· Experience in developing generic reusable application framework and API's.
· Experience in Source code management (eg. SVN, GIT, CVS, Perforce)
· Experience in build tools (eg. Ant, Maven) and deployment scripts.
· Understanding of identity and access management concepts. (eg. Authentication, Authorization)
· Keeping abreast of current technologies, interested in researching new technologies to solve problems
· Excellent communication skills and ability to work with others including business analysts, software developers and project managers
· Good understanding of database technologies, including Oracle, Sybase.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.