JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Finance, Liquidity Risk and Capital Technology (FLRC Tech) delivers timely solutions using the best design and implementation tools, including Service Oriented Architecture using Lean/Agile & waterfall development framework, in order to continuously improve business processes while taking an outside-in, customer-centric perspective
We are currently looking for an Applications Developer - Associate ( Informatica Developer) to work on new developments/enhancement for various application.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Development and test application changes using disciplined software development processes.
- Responsible for Design, Development, Unit Testing and Support During QA/UAT testing.
- Adherence to Development Life Cycle, IT controls and change control policies for all developments
- Day-to-day maintenance of the application system in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or escalation.
- Application maintenance activities in catering to ad-hoc work requests and implementing change requests
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.