Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $10 million to $2 billion. Our Commercial Bankers serve these clients by operating in 14 of the 15 top U.S. major markets. Our professionals’ industry knowledge and experience combine with our dedicated service model, comprehensive solutions, and local expertise to make us the #1 commercial bank in our retail branch footprint.
The firm's broad platform positions us to deliver extensive product capabilities – lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management – to meet our clients’ domestic and international financial needs. Chase Commercial Banking includes seven businesses: Middle Market Banking, Mid-Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Business Credit, Equipment Leasing, Chase Capital Corporation and Capital Placement Group.
Middle Market Banking
Middle Market Banking covers companies with annual revenues from $10 million to $500 million, offering cash management, credit, investment banking and wealth management. Our sales teams provide industry expertise, location decision making and delivery, along with personalized service and a deep array of products, which are all critical to building long-term relationships.
As a client service manager, you will be responsible for the managing of Client Service Professionals (CSP's) within a specific service segment or market. You will have the associated management duties, such as: Performance Management, Development and Training and overall Staff Readiness responsibilities for your respective service team. You may also manage a Middle Market commercial client portfolio depending on the number of CSP's assigned to you. You will also provide day-to-day management and technical guidance to CSP's in order to maximize the effectiveness of service delivery and support to commercial clients and internal business partners. You will assist staff in resolving difficult and complex customer service issues to ensure timely and effective problem resolution. Additional responsibilities will include allocating CSP's workloads, supporting audit self-assessment activities, CSP coaching and mentoring. You will also be responsible for business information ownership issues, including certification and re-certification of staff as well as for supporting local business contingency delivery activities.
- A minimum of ten years or the equivalent customer service, operations, sales or management experience preferably in the financial service industry
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven supervisory abilities
- Extensive knowledge of deposit, treasury and credit products, payment services, regulations, and related procedures
- Knowledge of financial exposure and operational risk associated with bank products and services
- Effective problem solving, oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of operating areas of the bank (Check Processing, Wire Transfer, Letter of Credit, Branch Operations, etc)
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and work under pressure in a team environment
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.