JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Finance and Business Management (F&BM) group provides financial advice to support the CIB’s business strategy and helps to ensure a sound control environment. The CIB CAO Finance Expense Strategy group is responsible for the management and delivery of a range of large scale, cross-LOB and cross-functional initiatives. This group is aligned to CIB Finance & Business Management and the candidate will support the delivery of initiatives related to both the CIB CAO and LOB-wide programs.
Working with business and functional leads, the Project Manager will develop deep knowledge of each project and gain exposure to various lines of business in the CIB and functions including: Finance, Business Management, Operations, Technology, Legal/Compliance, HR and Corporate. The candidate should have exceptional communication and project management skills and demonstrate solid judgment and leadership skills, as well as ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a complex environment. Previous experience in Financial Industry preferred.
Position Description: This hybrid PMO / BM role will be engaged in management and governance of End-User Technology and other change management initiatives, in addition to providing oversight and governance for monthly and quarterly Corporate/CIB Location Strategy deliverables. Key responsibilities include:
· Support a hybrid Business Manager / Project Manager in execution and business aligned-support across Location Strategy and Change Management teams for a variety of senior stakeholders and programs.
· Manage / lead the delivery of stand-alone initiatives, acting independently as required, including planning, tracking and communicating progress/risks to management and stakeholders.
· Manipulate / analyze large data-sets, leveraging financial systems/ aggregation tools to consolidate data into meaningful reporting views and provide executive level commentary to synthesize messaging for senior stakeholders.
· Preparation, analysis, syndication of related financials, including participation in annual planning process, tracking/reporting of monthly results, and forecasting requirements pertaining to various program elements.
· Resolve conflicts, identify and effectively solution risks, issues and control gaps
· Facilitate working group meetings with stakeholders and business partners to communicate status updates, prepare/collate materials and document key decisions / actions with clearly identified owners, following up and driving resolution when necessary.
· Build working relationships with stakeholders across F&BM and functions supported by the team (e.g. Markets, Banking, Investor Services, Finance, Operations, HR and Corporate.)
The candidate must be a self starter who is able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment, including the following:
· Preferred 3-5 years combined finance/business management, project execution and/or change management experience
· Strategic thinking, problem solving and leadership skills
· Ability to work independently and be self motivated in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
· Excellent ability to multitask, attention to detail and ability to prioritize
· Ability to execute tasks under aggressive targets and effectively manage to changes in plan
· Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Control-oriented, process and project management mind-set, with the proven ability to influence and drive results
· Ability to articulate complex issues concisely and communicate effectively and comfortably with senior stakeholders / business partners through various channels / communication methods.
· Intermediate to advanced technical skills with a strong working knowledge of MS Office tools, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
· Knowledge of Corporate and Investment Bank businesses and high-level transaction flow would be an advantage, but are not required
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.