The Functional Sourcing team delivers strategic recruiting solutions to attract and retain talent. We focus on increasing internal talent mobility, identifying and assessing external talent, proactively fulfilling succession planning needs and providing competitive intelligence to our clients.
The Recruiting Sourcer will play a key role in providing strategic recruitment solutions across the Functional departments within JPMorgan Chase.
The primary focus of Recruiting Sourcer is to identify and develop passive talent by the supported business groups, through the use of direct sourcing strategies. This role is critical to ensuring a sustained competitive advantage for the company as you will be focused on developing talent that is normally not found through the traditional active sourcing channels.
In addition, the Sourcer will concentrate on our internal mobility efforts, communicating with various talent forums and developing slates of internal candidates to our searches.
This individual will partner with the Functional Recruiters to develop and execute the sourcing strategies that would identify and attract passive and high potential talent both internally and externally. The Sourcer will partner with key stakeholders including Recruiters, Hiring Managers, Recruiting Team Leads and Human Resources Business Partners.
Coming from a seasoned Recruitment background, the individual will have responsibility for the sourcing of all level roles and create talent pipelines of other high need roles/skill sets across the Functional organization. In addition, regularly provide external market data.
• Identify, interview and deliver internal and external candidates to the Professional Recruiting Team
• Create an external brand with the aligned talent pools for the area supported
• Capture and report on key metrics that show results, trends and opportunities in key talent markets and supported business
• Ensure all data is captured, updated and reported properly
• Research, implement and maintain leading edge and creative sourcing tools and resources that improve candidate relationship development
• 3+ years experience in recruiting/sourcing/retained or contingency search
• Experience working in a client facing role and build relationships with key stakeholders and senior management
• Ability to implement creative and unique relationship development programs and strategies
• Strong project management with ability to manage complex assignments and multiple priorities while delivering a high level of customer service
• Ability to develop a high volume and high quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines and with a high sense of urgency
• Ability to work independently and be a team player with a high sense of urgency
• Entrepreneurial, self-starter who can take the initiative
• Strong time management and multi-tasking abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong influencing, negotiation and presentation skills.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.