About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Core Processing is a technology organization of 3,800 IT professionals within the Corporate Investment Bank division, responsible for the development of software solutions for the CIB Back Office. Solutions span all asset types, from trade capture to the general ledger, including (but not limited to); trade management, settlement, cash management, reference data & accounting.
As a Core Java Developer with TDD and BDD experience you will be responsible for leading design, development, and support of Java Web Applications and services as specified by our business partners. This includes developing new features and problem identification and resolution. The applications utilize technologies including Java/J2ee, Spring, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, XSD, iBatis/Hibernate, Oracle PL/SQL and Adobe Flex/HTML5
· 5+ years development experience in core Java 1.6 and above
· · Java Web Services: SOAP and REST
· · Application servers (Tomcat, JBoss, Apache) tuning, proxy, and clustering
· Experience with SDLC tools: Atlassian suite, Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, code quality management tools
· Exposure to Rules Engines,
· Proven problem solving and analytical skills
· Experience working on Technology projects dealing with remote development teams or external Vendors
· Ability to write and review documentation
· Negotiation and influencing skills
· Experience in Agile development techniques like Scrum and Test Driven development
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.