JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
GTI IT COO & Program Office - The GTI Project Management Group provide clients with qualified project managers that will lead GTI projects and project management services using Standard Project Management execution practices, tools and templates. As a Infrastructure Project Manager, your responsibilities will include:
Managing complex Investment Projects which includes end user, mainframe and distributed technologies. This is a senior role involved in the different stages of the success of a project including: the funding, planning, scheduling, implementation and tracking process.
As an Infrastructure Project Manager your primary responsibilities will be managing complex Investment projects which includes data center, mid range, application, and distributed technologies. This is a senior role responsible for driving success in the different stages a project including the funding, planning, scheduling, implementation, tracking and implementation.
The Project Manager primary responsibilities include:
- Management of large, complex projects
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Manage project financials
- Keep all projects on track - Escalates decisions to executive sponsors as necessary
- Designing and developing the project
- Develop risk management strategies
- Plan and set project goals and milestones
- Clearly define requirements and make targets accordingly
- Define resources and the schedule for the implementation of the project
- Detect and solve project issues effectively
- Supervise the project management team
- Recognize areas for internal improvement and developing plans for implementing them.
- He/she must make sure all the measures comply with company standards and procedures
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Acts as the communications conduit to executive sponsor; conducts periodic briefings/status updates.Serve as single point of contact for project level issues / questions
- Substantial (5+ Years) IT Project Management experience, or relevant business or team leadership
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies, functions (e.g. transaction management, risk management etc.) and industries
- Strong knowledge of all systems used by the JPMChase PM community to fund, manage and engage resources for the execution of the project (Clarity, WRM, B2P, Business Case Tool, SPARC, PRIME)
- Experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups
- Proven experience keeping projects on time and within budget
- Ability to present metrics to key stakeholders
- Experience in working with Outside Service Providers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate orally and in writing - across functions and teams, up and down the chain of command
- Listening and gathering customer/user inputs, simplifying complex topics for non-technical audiences and preparing quick pointed summaries for executives and stakeholders
- Strong familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the JPMC community
- Ability to motivate his team
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong leadership skills