As a senior ETL/BI development manager, the candidate will provide high quality technology solutions that address complex and evolving business needs. The candidate will work directly with the GWM Finance technology team, internal business customers and other IT development and infrastructure groups within the organization.
In this role, the candidate will have the opportunity to work with our global Finance development team and participate in the deployment of strategic enhancements while understanding and building experience of our Finance related platforms for AUM, Sales Flows, Revenue and Profitability.
In this position, the candidate is expected to manage projects through completion and participate in all phases of the development lifecycle from initial design through testing while providing strategic management direction.
Responsibilities in this role include:
· Contribute to team effort by being involved in hands-on ETL and DB development initiatives for our Finance applications
· Collaborate with technology development team and designers to develop scalable and robust technology solutions to ensure business requirements are met
· Accomplish staff results by communicating task expectations and by getting involved in project planning and work estimations
· Responsible for developing and implementing change control and peer code review processes for the development team to follow
· Ensure code development is consistent with company development standards and aligned with industry guidelines and best practices
· Manage and guide a group of onsite and offshore developers - by mentoring and providing strong leadership to the team to excel in their deliverables
· Evaluate employee performance, sets expectations and goals for individual staff members
· Provide continuous feedback on project status to management and impacted stakeholders
· Build and maintain key relationships with stakeholders, establishing a culture of engagement while adding value
Education / Experience Qualifications
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.