The Reference Data Technology Instruments team (part of the RFT) provides reference data delivery solutions mastering and distributing instrument reference data across the various lines of businesses delivering Client, Account, Document, Instrument and Core Reference.
This developer role shall be part of a team working on the strategic build up of the future state reference data technology platform for the various lines of businesses. Candidates will be expected to possess and demonstrate solid experience with strong Instrument Reference Data, SDLC lifecycle, Agile, Java and RDBMS/SQL database skills .
The candidate will be a good problem solver who is happy to work in a challenging and changeable environment. The role involves working closely with other team members, analysts and clients globally to deliver software to strict deadlines with high quality.
1. 5+ Years of experience in Core Java, key APIs are: JMS, JUnit and JDBC
2. J2EE (Web Services, Servlets) with Tomcat application server
3. Strong fundamentals in data structures, caching, multithreading, messaging and asynchronous communication
4. JSON and XML – streaming parsers
5. RDBMS/SQL (esp. Oracle, preferably to include writing stored procedures)
6. RESTful web services development
7. Message Brokers – WebSphere MQ
8. Java Frameworks (Spring)
9. Development tools (Maven, Jenkins, Eclipse)
10. Familiarity with Linux and knowledge of command line
11. Git / Subversion source control
12. Should have built enterprise platform on No-SQL DB -- MongoDB.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.