JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
JP Morgan Investment Management is a global investment manager with over $1.3 trillion in assets under management.
The Operations technology team is a global team, with technology staff in NY/NJ, Delaware, the UK and India. The team is responsible for supporting all functions of the Operations business – Middle Office, portfolio accounting, performance measurement, reconciliations, client servicing, etc. As part of the evolution of the group, the team has embarked on a multi-year, multi-million dollar program to transform the Operations working environment via automation, intelligent tools, workflow and self-service capabilities.
The candidate should be skilled in identifying enhancement opportunities in the existing implementations, establish and maintain best practices for future implementations across teams in distributed locations, and explore new technologies/solutions and perform proof of concepts to take advantage of advancements in technology. The appropriate individual should be accustomed to providing creative solutions, high quality software, and have a team-player mentality. Though working in a team, the candidate must be proactive, self-motivated and experienced in process, system, and data analysis. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required for this position.
- 5+ years of experience with Informatica ETL
- 5+ years of experience writing PL/SQL or SQL scripts, including stored procedures, triggers, functions etc.
- 5+ years of experience working with data warehousing concepts, Star or Snowflake schemas
- Experience with Scheduling tools like Control-M or Autosys is a plus
- Unix experience is a plus
- Must demonstrate mature design, coding, testing, and debugging skills
- Excellent analytical, written/verbal communication, organizational and problem-solving skills, coupled with a strong work ethic
- Ability to translate business requirements into solutions
- Must demonstrate a strong knowledge of applications and their development throughout all phases of the SDLC
- Must have the ability to work in a complex data environment as well as the ability to partner with the business and IT to find creative data solutions to business problems
- Must possess the ability to work and research/resolve issues independently while sharing best practices and knowledge with colleagues and team members
- Must be able to communicate complex issues in a crisp and concise fashion to multiple levels of management
- Demonstrated ability to interact with technical, non-technical, and business members of the organization
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or quantitative field with preferred focus on Information Systems