JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
This role is within the Risk & Finance Technology division which is focused on building applications which support the day-to-day needs of risk managers and financial professionals inclusive of big-data processing stacks, risk management calculators, financial reporting engines, etc. We are seeking an experienced JAVA/J2EE Developer to partner in the re-engineering of our global and Financial Planning, Analysis and Management Reporting platform. We are at the early stages of a strategic initiative to re-architect the platform improve performance and stability, increase functionality and to integrate with various workflow and reporting tools. Successful candidate will have opportunity to shape the design of the new platform as well as to work directly with our business partners to deliver value-add components.
• Develop key business processes to support Enterprise Level Planning & Forecasting application
• Provide Design, Build, testing and implementation services. (full E2E lifecycle ownership)
• Collaborate with user community to pro-actively identify enhancement opportunities and shape overall user experience.
• Incorporate corporate architectural standards into application design specifications.
• Responsible for on-time delivery of high-quality code
• Identify efficiencies and ways to improve design and development processes
• Insure that solutions are not one-offs, but can be leverage across the organization
• Works with other team members, including DBA's, Technical Architects, QA and Business Analysts.
Good To Have
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.