JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The CTTC Team is a group of highly skilled professionals with various experiences within the financial industry. We leverage these experiences, as well as the knowledge gained at JPM, to provide subject matter expertise on Controls technologies and instruction on Firm wide guidance. We play an integral role in servicing JPMC employees that utilize these technologies and are impacted by Firm wide programs.
Working closely with Training & Communications Working Groups (TCWG) representing key stake holders of the client user community, we develop a training and communications approach to meet the Firm wide needs of a specific business event or technology release.
We demonstrate our products (Accord, FORCE, RADAR, RCSA, UWAT,RegDataShare, RoSE) and create materials highlighting capabilities in an effort to promote the Controls technology, emphasize key benefits/features and drive awareness around Firm wide programs
· Program Communications Planning and Execution
· Work closely with all CTTC technology and business partners to identify product releases/business events and their impact
· Create, manage and deliver various communication methods (Monthly, Quarterly, as needed, etc…)
· Websites (share point/intranet), Targeted communications, Program Updates, etc…
· Develop/implement surveys, reminders, invitations
· Identify and provide periodic training metrics (scorecard)
· Develop online tutorials to be included in communications that illustrate featured releases/business events.
· CTCC Training Project Management Support
· Work closely CTCC Training Project Managers to identify upcoming release items and impact to materials
· Content Development
· Training content module review
· Facilitator led session
· Excellent interpersonal skills including a professional and diplomatic demeanor.
· Must possess relationship-building skill in order to work with diverse subject matter experts and internal clients.
· Experience in project management, with skills necessary to interpret what is needed for the success of a project and to create appropriate schedules for timely delivery
· Must be a team player, prepared to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Must be able to produce critical communications on demand.
· Ability to create new and unique ideas
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Must have Captivate, PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
· Must be technically proficient in order to work with online posting tools (webpage maintenance)
· Creativity a must, willing to share new ideas and not go with the status quo; some graphic design experience a plus
· Flexibility in competently juggling competing priorities and changing expectations
· Willingness to ask questions rather than just follow directions is required
· A solid command of grammar, style and editing
· Must be a quick study of complex or technical topics and be able to simplify those concepts into clear, precise presentations
· Bachelor's degree in related field (training, communications or other writing/training discipline) preferred
· Ability to design training materials, with solid writing style/approach and ability to produce material quickly under tight deadlines
· 5 + years of professional related experience
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.