- The candidate must be detail oriented, possess strong writing, editing and proofing skills, and be able to execute the detailed tasks associated with a communications / readiness plan.
- The candidate must have strong organization and prioritization skills including the ability to monitor and track assigned activities concurrently in a fast-paced project environment.
- Thorough understanding of the SDLC
- Industry-specific experience preferred
- Experience in project planning
- Experience in resource management
- Experience in status reporting (project status, risks, issues, change controls, action items)
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and interact with all staff levels
- Proven ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work in order to support concurrent projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint, Jira and HP ALM (Test Lab experience a plus)
- VBA a plus
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.